Last updated Feb 07, 2019
1. THE BASICS
2. WHAT INFORMATION DOES MOBILEODT COLLECT?
MobileODT may collect certain Personal Information and Technical and Usage Information (collectively, “Information”):
1 – “Personal Information” refers to any personal information such as Name, Email, Phone Number, Organization, Job Title or other information that is provided through any online form or is otherwise submitted or provided to MobileODT.
2 – “Technical and Usage Information” refers to data such as browser type, operating system, device type, emails opened or clicked, web referral information, location through IP address, and other similar technical information that is typically received from your browser or device when interacting with MobileODT digital assets and Website.
3. HOW DOES MOBILEODT COLLECT THE INFORMATION?
MobileODT may use various methods to collect Information, including:
- When you voluntarily provide personal information, for example, in any form, chat, or any type of request for information.
- MobileODT does not monitor or recognize general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
- This Website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
4. HOW DOES MOBILEODT USE THE INFORMATION?
MobileODT collects, uses, processes, and stores Personal Data based on legitimate interest in order to:
- To perform diagnosis, audit, research, and analysis to operate and improve the Website, advertising, and Marketing campaigns.
- To process your inquiries, and respond to your requests for information or a product demo.
- To manage sales opportunities and maintain records about our prior conversations with you if we have engaged in a conversation (in-person, over the phone, over chat, over email, or through any other messaging service) related to your professional needs. These records are stored in Salesforce/Pardot, a Customer Relationship Management platform which has registered under the Privacy Shield program. We will automatically delete your records after twelve months of inactivity.
- To customize digital assets and send promotional email communications, such as providing you with information about products and services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, and events; and provide other news or information about us and our partners. You may opt-out of email communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link found within MobileODT emails and changing your contact preferences. For EEA users: MobileODT relies on your prior explicit consent to process Personal Data to send marketing communications and promotional emails.
5. HOW CAN A USER MANAGE HIS PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY RIGHTS?
We offer those who provide personal contact information a means to choose how we use the information provided. You may manage your receipt of marketing and promotional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our marketing emails or you may send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
The laws of certain jurisdictions like the EEA and other territories may provide users with certain rights to access, update, object, transfer and delete personal information held about them. MobileODT will fully cooperate and ensure that any such requests are resolved accordingly to the law (For European Union users we retain the personal data gathered under consent for a period of 5 years before renewing the consent).
For any questions or additional information regarding such access, update, objection or restriction to processing, transfer or deletion requests you may make your request in writing to MobileODT to the email email@example.com or by physical mail at Ben Avigdor 8. Tel Aviv 6721831. Israel.
You can execute your rights at any time as described above. However, we may keep some of your Personal Data for as long as reasonably necessary for our legitimate business interests, including fraud detection and prevention and to comply with our legal obligations including tax, legal reporting, and auditing obligations.
6. HOW DOES MOBILEODT SHARE INFORMATION?
In order to conduct its business and perform its services, MobileODT may share Information with various third parties, such as:
- MobileODT subsidiary companies, affiliates and third-party partners (as defined in Section 3 above or those that help us operate our Website and services like hosting companies, payment processors, lead management, chat and email distribution service providers and other similar service providers).
- When required by law, and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, legal process or national security.
- MobileODT resellers, agents, sales partners or service providers acting on our behalf in connection with the offering of MobileODT products or services.
- Upon a merger or acquisition with or by another company, sale of a business unit, or if all or a substantial portion of our assets are acquired by another company, Information may be shared with such company.
We’ll never sell or profit from your personal data. To the extent MobileODT needs to provide any Personal Information to a third party for any of the above purposes such third party shall only be permitted to use such Personal Information for the purpose of providing MobileODT with the requested service and not for their own purposes.
7. HOW DOES MOBILEODT PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We and our system providers take adequate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Information. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store Personal Information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, and thus we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
8. CHILDREN’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, please do not submit any personal information through our Websites or Services. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide personal information through the Websites or Services without their permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided personal information to us through the Websites or Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information.
9. WHERE DOES MOBILEODT STORE AND TRANSFER PERSONAL INFORMATION?
MobileODT stores Personal Information on 3rd party data hosting providers. Such servers may be located in the US or Europe. European users acknowledge and agree that such Personal Information may be transferred outside of the European Union. MobileODT ensures that these 3rd data parties comply with the most up to date European-US data transfer agreements in connection with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements. MobileODT’s transfer and use of any such Personal Information shall be in compliance with applicable laws.