Want to join the EVAlution?
We are looking for the changemakers, the innovators, the doers, and the facilitators. The EVAlutionaries leading us towards a healthier future for everyone. Join us to take an active part in the digital healthcare revolution.
Sales Development Representative (SDR) - Tel Aviv
The SDR will be responsible to grow MobileODT’s business within the Medical Industry, by qualifying marketing leads and bringing them down the funnel to Sales for closure. The SDR reports to the Head of Marketing and takes an active role in ongoing customer coverage programs and promotional initiatives, with special focus on the USA.
● Create, nurture and develop relationships with US based prospects.
● Acquire expert knowledge of company’s offerings and technologies to best suit them to each client.
● Meet and beat sales targets through both inbound and outbound sales and lead qualification
● Actively qualify and prospect leads, manage all incoming demo requests and book new demos for Sales team.
● Leverage Salesforce and other CRM tools to manage sales activity and develop accurate forecasts
● Identify the stakeholders within each client company and build relationships to strengthen collaboration and engagement
● 2+ years of experience as an SDR, in sales/business development.
● Native English speaker – must
● Flexible work hours (work mostly during US hours, Sundays off)
● Outstanding communication skills
● Knowledge of Salesforce or similar systems
● Experience in the Medical or Health industry – advantage
● Tenacious in meeting objectives and measuring KPI & results
All interested candidates should send their CVs in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Product - Tel Aviv
MobileODT is a rapidly-growing award-winning medical device startup with a breakthrough optical diagnostic device focused on early cancer detection and a range of other medical purposes. Our core technology – Automated Visual Evaluation – has been validated by the National Cancer Institute of the US as having far greater accuracy than the Pap at detecting cervical cancer. Now we need to launch it. We are driven by the mission to deliver an affordable, accessible and innovative solution with high adaptation and impact. Our smart system is mobile and cloud based. We are looking for a world-class product manager team leader to take it to the next level.
MobileODT is looking for a Head of Product to build the next phase of our digital health solution. Our products combine the power of biomedical optics with the computational capabilities and connectivity of mobile phones. We are looking for a senior professional that can be at least 50% hands-on, a strategic thinker and leader, able to get things done and dive down to the finer details. You will be responsible for research, analyze, define and execute the product roadmap and vision. MobileODT offers a challenging and meaningful work environment, using technology to save lives. And you will be at the core of that effort.
- Build, mentor, and lead a team of Product Managers.
- Implement best in class product development and management practices.
- Develop a long term product vision and business strategy.
- Develop product roadmaps and build alignment across product teams, cross-functional teams and executives.
- Establish product goals and review success metrics to achieve commercial success.
- Prioritize and balance the requirements of customers and stakeholders.
- Define Mobile and Web product requirements based on an intimate knowledge of the customer and technology.
- +5 year of experience in building Healthcare or Medical Device products.
- +2 years of experience in leading a team of product managers.
- Experience in executing usability tests and in bringing the user voice.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- A proven ability to motivate, lead, and influence internal stakeholders and team members.
- Demonstrated experience launching and managing native Mobile products.
- Experience working with balancing customer requests, technical needs, business goals and management requests to describe and execute an amazing product.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational, and project management skills.
All interested candidates should send their CVs in English to email@example.com
Market Development Sales Representative (MDR) - USA
MDR Job Responsibilities:
- Identifies new business opportunities and generate MobileODT pipeline and forecast for both new customers and add on’s.
- Promote and sell MobileODT’s products by establishing contact and developing relationships with key decision makers in different market segments within your territory (i.e. teaching facilities, hospitals, private clinics, GPs, Gynecologists, others).
- Demonstrate clinical workflow understanding and technical architecture knowledge by successfully presenting MobileODT’s EVA system to potential customers.
- Provide accountable ongoing reports to the Director of US partnerships.
- Meet quarterly and annual quotas.
MDR Skills and Qualifications:
- 4+ years sales experience in OBGYN / GYN / Colposcopy – Highly desired, however other healthcare specialties may be relevant as well.
- Experience with selling Innovative Medical Device, IT solutions, or pharma.
- Knowledge of hospitals sales process.
- Independent, positive and energetic person with excellent communication skills.
- Highly motivated for sales, with proven track record for sales.
- Familiar with Salesforce – advantage.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in exploring this opportunity further, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
QA/RA Manager - Temp position Israel
MobileODT is a rapidly-growing award-winning medical diagnostics company with breakthrough optical and deep learning solutions that have been validated by the National Cancer Institute of the US to be more accurate at detecting cervical cancer than Pap. MobileODT is creating the next generation of smart medical devices. Our connected, intelligent medical systems can be used everywhere, under nearly any condition. Join our team to expand the power of our EVA System to provide tools to healthcare providers across the 29 countries in which we work to finally bring an end to cervical cancer, and other preventable diseases. MobileODT offers a challenging and meaningful work environment, using technology to save lives.
We are looking for a highly organized and dedicated QA/RA Manager for a temporary position (with an option to extend) to join our Regulatory team. The individual will be responsible for the maintenance of our Quality Management System, creating and updating company SOP’s and ensuring their correct and effective implementation across the various teams. The QA/RA Manager will also support with the regulatory work being undertaken and will report directly to our VP Regulatory, and be the direct point of contact for all regulatory and quality needs across the organization.
- Maintain and update all company Standard Operating Procedures in our Quality Management System and ensure all departments are working according to them
- Responsible for all documentation control in QMS per internal and external regulatory requirements
- Responsible for training employees on relevant processes, and guiding them on writing all company procedures, specifications, instructions, etc.
- Regulatory support and registration of the company products in various countries, including the USA, Asia, Europe & Latin America.
- Managing annual ISO audit and all work associated working with various departments and personnel to conduct internal audits, management review, etc.
- Responsible for approval of finished product release
- Responsible for complete management of company’s Quality Compliance to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies and all applicable standards worldwide.
- 3+ years experience as a QA Manager or similar role
- Knowledge and experience managing company ISO Audits (i.e ISO 13485)
- Experience with FDA processes, including 510k and PMA processes
- Experience with writing and implementing SOPs
- Experience initiating and completing CAPAs and reports, performing internal and external audits and trainings
- Experience effectively enforcing rules, regulations and order within a company
- Past Quality assurance experience from a medical device company
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements, and experience in drafting, submitting and maintaining regulatory related files
- Relevant education (BSc. in related field and quality related education)
- High-level English required (Mother tongue preferred)
Preferred Personal Qualifications:
- Flexible/Adaptable: able to incorporate different views and needs of the various departments and build relationships with departments across the organization
- Collaborator: open to creative solutions to help move production and registration processes forward in a seamless and efficient manner
- Organized: extremely detail-oriented and organized in documentation, saving files, and managing an entire QMS system independently
- Multi-tasker: ability to multi-task and work on several projects simultaneously
- This role requires someone who is an excellent communicator and is comfortable with independent time management. Articulating the required procedures and expected ways of working to the entire company, as well as listening to the needs of each department to understand how we can continuously improve and keep procedures relevant with the growth of the company.
All interested candidates should send their CV (in English) to email@example.com.