Want to join Team MobileODT?
We are looking for the changemakers, the innovators, the doers, and the facilitators. Join us to take an active part in the digital healthcare revolution.
Open job opportunities
Skills and Experience:
At least 2 years of proven experience in testing of complex and large software systems.
Manual testing – black.white box testing
Well experience with testing mobile and web apps using automation tools (Selenium, Appium).
Knowledge and experience writing STD/STR documentation
Familiar with CE, FDA and ISO 13485 (medical devices) – significant advantage
Experience with REST API, HTTPS, SQL & NoSQL Databases – Must
Familiar with load and stress testing procedures – an advantage
Experience in Agile development methodology
Ability to look at the “bigger picture” and anticipate how one change can have a ripple effect across the system
Strong verbal and written English skills
Excellent interpersonal skills and Team Player
Passion for saving lives with technology and making a positive impact in the world
- Lead an agile software development team, ensuring consistent on-time delivery of software features in high quality
- Set high-level designs and architectures, including coding standards, tools, platforms, development methods and frameworks
- Assess and manage the impact of new features and scope changes to the future system architecture
- Understand user scenarios and product roadmap, and drive new features from prototype initiation to implementation
- Collaborate with external technical partners, coordinate designs and deliverable
- Engage hands-on as needed to implement mobile apps and cloud services
- Anticipate staffing needs: recruit and hire new talent
- Empower the team toward self-organization, and make others great by providing technical leadership and mentoring
- Strong background in software engineering leadership, with demonstrated excellence in building a highly scalable backend, frontend, and mobile systems
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, or related field
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer, with a successful track record in developing software systems while taking on increasing responsibility for software design and implementation tasks
- 5+ years of experience in people management
- Experience in mobile app development and/or in building highly scalable cloud systems
- Experience with AWS, Microservices, REST API’s, React is a plus
- Experience in the healthcare industry is an advantage
- Passion for saving lives with technology and making a positive impact in the world