Want to join the EVAlution?
We are looking for the changemakers, the innovators, the doers, and the facilitators. The EVAlutionaries leading us towards a healthier future for everyone. Join us to take an active part in the digital healthcare revolution.
Android Developer - Tel Aviv
MobileODT is a rapidly-growing award-winning medical diagnostics company with breakthrough optical and deep learning solutions that have been validated by the National Cancer Institute of the US to be more accurate at detecting cervical cancer than Pap. MobileODT is creating the next generation of smart medical devices. Our connected, intelligent medical systems can be used everywhere, under nearly any condition. Join our team to expand the power of our EVA System to provide tools to healthcare providers across the 29 countries in which we work to finally bring an end to cervical cancer and other preventable diseases. MobileODT offers a challenging and meaningful work environment, using technology to save lives.
MobileODT is looking for an Android developer to provide technical expertise to facilitate the development of our Android mobile application. This includes advanced design, development, and coding, as well as implementing coding, usability and development standards.
- Play a lead role in software design, architecture, and development, as well as requirements analysis and investigation of new technologies
- Collaborate with the core development team and the product owner to define and estimate business requirements and translate those into specific software tasks
- Analyze, design, code, test, and implement new and/or modified content and functionality for the mobile applications within the designated time interval
- Work with external data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience developing Java-based and Kotlin Android applications, with a solid understanding of the full Android application life cycle – a must
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, and trends, and has the willingness to investigate and learn new technologies – a must
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Strong OO design and programming skills
- Experience with build tools and testing tools
- Excellent English communication and writing skills
- Passion for saving lives with technology and making a positive impact in the world
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity at MobileODT, please send your CV in English to email@example.com
Product Manager Lead - Tel Aviv
Do you have what it takes to build a product that saves hundreds of thousands of lives a year?
MobileODT is a rapidly-growing award-winning medical device startup with a breakthrough optical diagnostic device focused on early cancer detection and a range of other medical purposes. Our core technology – Automated Visual Evaluation – has been validated by the National Cancer Institute of the US as having far greater accuracy than the Pap at detecting cervical cancer. Now we need to launch it. We are driven by the mission to deliver an affordable, accessible and innovative solution with high adaptation and impact. Our smart system is mobile and cloud based. We are looking for a world-class product manager team leader to take it to the next level.
MobileODT is looking for a Product Manager Lead to help build the next phase of our AI digital health solution. Our products combine the power of biomedical optics with the computational capabilities and connectivity of mobile phones. We are looking for a senior professional that can be at least 50% hands-on, a strategic thinker and leader, able to get things done and dive down to the finer details and execute while mentoring and leading a highly talented product team. You’ll be responsible for research, analyze, define and execute the product roadmap and vision. MobileODT offers a challenging and meaningful work environment, using technology to save lives. And you will be at the core of that effort.
Expertise & skills required:
● At least 5 years of Product Management Experience
● Desire to combine hands-on with a strategic product management work
● Digital Health or Medical Device product management experience
● Building significant products from idea to production, with an emphasis on execution
● Proven experience in converting business requirements into product flows
● Deep understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology
● A team leader with strong project management & mentoring skills
● Critical thinker with demonstrated ability to make data driven decisions
● Experience with multidisciplinary systems (SW, HW and mechanical)
● Experience with FDA & CE audits – an advantage
● Experience with ISO 13485 & IEC 62304
If you are interested in exploring this role send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Owner- Tel Aviv
MobileODT is looking for a strong software Product Owner to work as part of the Product Management team to deliver outstanding software solutions.
MobileODT is a rapidly-growing award-winning medical diagnostics company with breakthrough optical and deep learning solutions that have been validated by the National Cancer Institute of the US to be more accurate at detecting cervical cancer than Pap. MobileODT is creating the next generation of smart medical devices. Our connected, intelligent medical systems can be used everywhere, under nearly any condition. Join our team to expand the power of our EVA System to provide tools to healthcare providers across the 40 countries in which we work to finally bring an end to cervical cancer, and other preventable diseases. MobileODT offers a challenging and meaningful work environment, using technology to save lives.
Product Owner duties and responsibilities:
– Define product vision and roadmap
– Take lead of Scrum teams as the Product Owner
– Provide vision and product requirements, including technical definitions to the R&D team
– Lead the product planning and work with company’s teams for consistent communication and prioritization of the product backlog
– Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of user stories
– Lead cross-functional teams from a product’s conception all the way through production launch
– Research and analyze market, personas and technology trends
– Previous working experience as a Product Owner for at least 2 years
– In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
– Strong communication, presentation and leadership skills
– Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
– Experience with digital health companies a plus
– Experience with machine learning a plus
All interested candidates should send their CVs in English to email@example.com
Market Development Sales Representative (MDR) - USA
MDR Job Responsibilities:
- Identifies new business opportunities and generate MobileODT pipeline and forecast for both new customers and add on’s.
- Promote and sell MobileODT’s products by establishing contact and developing relationships with key decision makers in different market segments within your territory (i.e. teaching facilities, hospitals, private clinics, GPs, Gynecologists, others).
- Demonstrate clinical workflow understanding and technical architecture knowledge by successfully presenting MobileODT’s EVA system to potential customers.
- Provide accountable ongoing reports to the Director of US partnerships.
- Meet quarterly and annual quotas.
MDR Skills and Qualifications:
- 4+ years sales experience in OBGYN / GYN / Colposcopy – Highly desired, however other healthcare specialties may be relevant as well.
- Experience with selling Innovative Medical Device, IT solutions, or pharma.
- Knowledge of hospitals sales process.
- Independent, positive and energetic person with excellent communication skills.
- Highly motivated for sales, with proven track record for sales.
- Familiar with Salesforce – advantage.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in exploring this opportunity further, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org